Cajun Bayou Chicken
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 pounds fresh chicken
- 1 gallon zippered storage bag
- Combine liquid ingredients and spices in bag to create marinade. Mix well.
- Place chicken in bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill, bake, broil or sauté chicken as desired until fully cooked.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce