Cajun Bayou Chicken
For a Cajun twist on baked chicken legs, try this Louisiana Bayou-inspired recipe.
Sweet lime juice and hot pepper sauce form the marinade to coat every inch of the
chicken. Serve this spicy chicken with fresh greens or potatoes for a well-rounded
- 3 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 1/4 pounds skin-on chicken pieces
- large food storage bag
- Combine first three ingredients in a bag, and mix well. Place chicken in
bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Arrange chicken skin side down in a
single layer in a baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked