Cajun Beans over Cornbread
- 8 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, undrained
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and cornbread in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, split a piece of cornbread in half. Spoon beans over cornbread
and sprinkle with cheese.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce