- 1 box dry yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix dry cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg and nuts together by hand. Press
into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat the 2 eggs until fluffy.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 2 eggs
together. Pour mixture over the cake mixture. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 50 mins | Yield: 1 (9 x 13-inch) pan