Cajun Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces finely shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons
finely chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce
in bowl until well blended. Shape into ball or log.
- Toss pecans and parsley on plate. Roll cheese ball in pecan mixture until
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 2 cups
Make Ahead: Cheese ball can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover. Refrigerate until
ready to serve.
Source: Big Easy Super Bowl Bash booklet
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce