Cajun Cheese Straws
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and Cajun seasoning.
- Cut in the cheese and butter using a pastry blender, electric mixer, or food processor.
When the mixture clings together and can be formed into a soft ball, put the
dough into a cookie press fitted with a star, rosette or long, flat disk.
Press onto an ungreased cookie sheet cutting to desired length.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until dry and lightly browned.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes