Cajun Chicken Club Sandwich
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan salad
- 4 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 strips
- Pound the chicken to 3/8-inch thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 5 minutes on each side or
until no longer pink.
- Place one slice cheese over each chicken piece.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins
- Spread dressing over cut sides of rolls.
- Place two slices of tomato on bottom of bun, top with chicken and two strips
- Serve with crispy fries or potato salad on the side.
Yield: 4 servings