Cajun Chicken Nuggets
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon
ground red pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine onion soup mix, bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin,
thyme and pepper.
- Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe baking dish, then drizzle
with 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
- Microwave uncovered at HIGH for 6 minutes or until chicken is done, rearranging
chicken once; drain on paper towels.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce