Cajun Chicken Nuggets
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon
ground red pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine onion soup mix, bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin,
thyme and pepper.
- Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9-inch microwave-safe baking dish, then drizzle
with 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
- Microwave uncovered at HIGH for 6 minutes or until chicken is done, rearranging
chicken once; drain on paper towels.