Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 slices each green and red pepper
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 to 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon each
basil, lemon pepper and salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each pepper and garlic powder
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and seasoning in bowl and turn to coat.
- Sauté chicken in butter for 5-7 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Reduce heat, add cream and seasonings. Heat thoroughly, do not boil.
- Add linguine and toss.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 4/29/02 6:56:43 am.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce