Cajun Chicken with Penne Pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning,
- 1 cup whole milk
- 12 ounces dry penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cut the raw chicken into bite-size pieces and season with 3 tablespoons
of the seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
- After the butter has melted, grill the chicken in the saucepan until fully
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until almost done, about 12 minutes.
- Add the milk, cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese and white wine into the saucepan
with the butter and chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium-medium low. Cook until the pasta is fully cooked and
the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon. Continue to slowly add more milk
if you want to make the sauce more white.
- Serve in pasta bowls and sprinkle the top with the remaining seasoning.