Cajun Chicken with Penne Pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning,
- 1 cup whole milk
- 12 ounces dry penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cut the raw chicken into bite-size pieces and season with 3 tablespoons
of the seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
- After the butter has melted, grill the chicken in the saucepan until fully
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until almost done, about 12 minutes.
- Add the milk, cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese and white wine into the saucepan
with the butter and chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium-medium low. Cook until the pasta is fully cooked and
the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon. Continue to slowly add more milk
if you want to make the sauce more white.
- Serve in pasta bowls and sprinkle the top with the remaining seasoning.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce