Cajun Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly
sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups (about 1 1/2 pounds) seeded and diced fresh California
- Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients.
- Beat in yogurt.
- Gently fold chicken and next 3 ingredients into dressing.
- Just before serving, fold in tomatoes.
- Serve chilled.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce