Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves butterflied or pounded thin
- About 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Margarine (to sauté chicken)
- 2 toasted buns, split
- Heat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove.
- Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning.
- Place small amount of margarine in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts
in skillet. Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done.
- Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Yield: 2 sandwiches