Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves butterflied or pounded thin
- About 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Margarine (to sauté chicken)
- 2 toasted buns, split
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove.
- Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning.
- Place small amount of margarine in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts
in skillet. Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done.
- Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Yield: 2 sandwiches
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes