Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- butterflied or pounded
- About 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Margarine (to sauté chicken)
toasted buns, split
- Heat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove.
- Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning.
- Place small amount of margarine in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts
in skillet. Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done.
- Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Yield: 2 sandwiches
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce