Cajun Crabmeat Mold
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- Rye crackers
- Beat all ingredients except crabmeat, green pepper and crackers in a 2 1/2-quart
bowl on medium speed until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in crabmeat and green pepper.
- Line a deep 1 1/2-pint bowl with plastic wrap; press mixture in bowl. Cover
and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Unmold on serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Garnish with chile peppers
- Serve with crackers.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/21/01 3:18:16 pm.