Cajun Crawfish Quesadilla
- 1 large (12-inch) flour tortilla
- 12 to 18 peeled and deveined crawfish tails
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded or sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapenos, chopped (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cajun spice blend, to taste
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Homemade salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in large frying pan over moderate heat.
- Assemble quesadilla by layering all ingredients except sour cream, lettuce
and salsa on one half of the tortilla. Fold in half and sauté until tortilla
is browned on one side.
- Flip and sauté on other side until cheese is melted.
- Cut into pie-shape wedges and serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and
Yield: 1 entree serving or 2 appetizer servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes