Cajun Crescent Chicken Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 whole chicken,
cooked and shredded
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 can chicken broth
- Cajun spice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and Cajun spice.
- Mix soups together and add broth. Season with salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Lay rolls out on dry surface.
- Add chicken to dough and roll up in the same fashion as a regular crescent
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- If there is chicken mixture left, sprinkle it around the rolls.
- Pour soup mixture over rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 23 minutes until you see the tops of the rolls
brown and the liquid bubbles.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce