Cajun Crescent Chicken Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 whole chicken,
cooked and shredded
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 can chicken broth
- Cajun spice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and Cajun spice.
- Mix soups together and add broth. Season with salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Lay rolls out on dry surface.
- Add chicken to dough and roll up in the same fashion as a regular crescent
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- If there is chicken mixture left, sprinkle it around the rolls.
- Pour soup mixture over rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 23 minutes until you see the tops of the rolls
brown and the liquid bubbles.