Cajun Deviled Egg Phyllo Shells
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 30 small cooked shrimp + 1/2 cup, cooked and finely chopped
- 12 large eggs, hardboiled and peeled, separated
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 (15 count) packages Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Season all shrimp with 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and set aside
for at least 1/2 hour.
- Place egg yolks in a medium bowl, discard whites or save for another
application. Mash yolks with a fork and mix in sour cream, cream cheese,
chopped shrimp, green onions, mustard, tabasco and remaining Cajun
seasoning until well combined. Spoon or pipe egg mixture into mini
shells. Top each with a cooked shrimp.
- Serve immediately or briefly chilled.
Yield: 30 appetizers | Prep Time: 20 min
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1 shell (22g), Amount per
serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat 35, Total Fat 3.5g, Saturated fat
1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 00 mg, Sodium 40mg,Total carbohydrate 2g,
Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 0g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium
2%, Iron 2%
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Athens Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole Recipes