Cajun Deviled Eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Snipped cilantro (optional)
- Shell cooked eggs. Cut eggs lengthwise into halves. Slip out yolks and mash
them with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise and next five ingredients.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture, heaping lightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Yield: 2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes