Cajun Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Snipped cilantro
- Shell cooked eggs. Cut eggs lengthwise into halves. Slip out yolks and mash
them with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise and next five ingredients.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture, heaping lightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Yield: 2 dozen
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce