Cajun Fig and Pecan Pie
- 1 (9-inch) uncooked pie shell
- 1/2 cup chopped fig preserves
- 1 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- In a mixing bowl, mix cornstarch and sugar.
- Add syrup, vanilla extract and eggs; blend well.
- Add pecans and figs.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce