Cajun Frog Legs
- 16 good sized frog legs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of white pepper
- dash of oregano
- dash of rosemary
- salt to taste
- Skin, clean and rinse frog legs well. Cover with whole milk and garlic juice
in a plastic mixing bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- Pat dry, season with paprika, onion powder, cayenne, black pepper and desired
amount of salt.
- Add white pepper, oregano and rosemary to the flour.
- Heat shortening in a skillet.
- Lightly flour the frog legs and fry until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.