Cajun Frog Legs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 good sized frog legs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of white pepper
- dash of oregano
- dash of rosemary
- salt to taste
- Skin, clean and rinse frog legs well. Cover with whole milk and garlic juice
in a plastic mixing bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- Pat dry, season with paprika, onion powder, cayenne, black pepper and desired
amount of salt.
- Add white pepper, oregano and rosemary to the flour.
- Heat shortening in a skillet.
- Lightly flour the frog legs and fry until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes