Cajun Hot Cole Slaw
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup onion,
- Sauté green pepper and bacon in olive oil.
- After browning, add tomatoes and chopped cabbage.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 45
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce