Cajun Hot Dog Sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ground beef in large pan of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil,
breaking up meat with spoon until fine consistency. Drain meat.
- Mix all ingredients with meat. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring often, adding
a little water if too thick. If a stronger flavor is desired, add more chili
- Serve over hot dogs in buns.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes