Cajun Orange Mopped Chops
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 4 boneless loin pork chops
- Combine first five ingredients and pour over pork chops in shallow glass
dish. Marinate for 10 or 15 minutes while heating grill or broiler to high.
- Reduce heat to medium. Place marinated pork chops on grill or under broiler
for 7 to 10 minutes per side, brushing marinade on chops as they are turned.
Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and a vegetable or salad.
Yield: 4 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce