As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons A.1. steak sauce
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 cups pecans
- Cajun seasoning
- Melt butter in a large baking sheet in a preheated 200 degree F oven.
- Mix steak sauce and Tabasco; stir in nuts.
- Spread nuts out on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring often while
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Store in airtight containers.
Yield: 4 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes