Cajun Pork Butt
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) boneless pork shoulder butt roast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place roast in a shallow baking pan; cut 8-10 small slits in roast.
- Combine remaining ingredients; press into slits and over top of roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cover and bake 1 3/4 hours longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 8-10 servings