Cajun Pork with Noodles
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch thinned with water
- 1 box spaghetti
- In a large skillet brown the pork tenderloin until it turns white on all
- Add the minced onion flakes and cook until they are slightly toasted.
- Add milk, mushrooms and Cajun seasoning. Finally add the cornstarch and
cook until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the box.
- Drain noodles and mix the pork tenderloin mixture together with the noodles.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings