Cajun Potato Chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Idaho potatoes
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- Peanut oil for frying
- Variety of hot sauces
- Peel and slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick. Soak in separate bowls of ice water
in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Heat oil in deep fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Drain and pat dry potatoes. Fry in oil in small batches until browned.
- Drain chips on paper towels and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. As you finish
each batch, place in single layer on baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- When all are fried, crumble blue cheese on top and heat 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot sauces on the side.
Yield: 4 servings
Adriana's Spice Caravan by Adriana and Rochelle Zabarkes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes