- 1 box sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In a roasting pan, mix oil and all seasonings well.
- Add broken pretzels and stir well to marinate. Cover and bake for 2 hours
at 200 degrees F, mixing well every 30 minutes.
- Lay on a brown paper bag to remove excess oil.
- Store in covered container.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce