As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In a roasting pan, mix oil and all seasonings well.
- Add broken pretzels and stir well to marinate. Cover and bake for 2 hours
at 200 degrees F, mixing well every 30 minutes.
- Lay on a brown paper bag to remove excess oil.
- Store in covered container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes