Cajun Red Hots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 small red potatoes
- Zatarain's Crab Boil, to taste
- Minced garlic
- Zatarain's Creole Seasoning
- Boil potatoes in Crab Boil.
- Spray a rectangular glass dish with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half and put into dish, slightly mashing them down.
- Melt margarine with garlic, then drizzle over potatoes.
- Sprinkle Creole Seasoning lightly over potatoes and bake (or broil) for
a few minutes until hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes