Cajun Red Hots
- 8 small red potatoes
- Zatarain's Crab Boil, to taste
- Zatarain's Creole Seasoning
- Boil potatoes in Crab Boil.
- Spray a rectangular glass dish with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half and put into dish, slightly mashing them down.
- Melt margarine with garlic, then drizzle over potatoes.
- Sprinkle Creole Seasoning lightly over potatoes and bake (or broil) for
a few minutes until hot.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce