Cajun Rolled Steak
- 1 large round steak
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning, to taste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
or wooden picks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Season round steak with Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
- Spread onion, bell pepper and celery evenly on steak. Roll up jellyroll
style and tie with string or secure with wooden picks.
- Place in a skillet with oil. Cook over medium heat until brown, adding a
little water while cooking. The steak will make its own gravy. Cover and cook
over low heat for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Slice and serve over steamed rice.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce