Cajun Shrimp Burgers
- 1 pound steamed or boiled shrimp
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- Extra-virgin olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel and devein shrimp and remove tails. Chop shrimp.
- Cook onions, bell pepper and celery in microwave until soft. Drain well.
- Combine chopped shrimp, vegetables, garlic, seasoning, mayonnaise, bread
crumbs and egg.
- Form into patties, dredge in flour, and place on plate or tray. Freeze for
about 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and dredge in flour again.
- Drizzle oil into a nonstick pan and fry shrimp burgers ove medium-high heat
until brown and crunchy on each side.
- Serve on buns or French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes