Cajun Shrimp Spread
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, pulse until mixture is creamy.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes