Cajun Shrimp Spread
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon
chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, pulse until mixture is creamy.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce