Cajun Smothered Potatoes
- 1 pound Irish potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut Into pieces
- 1/2 pound tasso, cut Into pieces
- 1/2 pound hot pork sausage, cut into pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced small
- 1 clump green onion tops, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Mix sausage, bacon, tasso and potatoes in cooking pot.
- Add yellow onion, green onion tops, garlic powder, salt, red pepper, black
pepper and parsley flakes.
- Add water to potatoes. Do not cover potatoes completely with water! Cook
over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.