Cajun Sour Cream Cornbread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages corn muffin
- 1/2 cup whole-kernel corn (frozen and thawed, or canned)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom of 9-inch-square baking
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until well blended and all
mix is moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden.
- Cool slightly before cutting.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce