- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground white
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Mix all ingredients in a glass jar.
- Seal tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
Yield: about 2/3 cup
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce