Cajun Strawberry Pop Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry
- 1 can strawberry soda pop
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
medium container Cool Whip
- Mix cake as directed on top and bake in oblong pan.
- Just before cake is done, mix gelatin with 2 cups boiling water.
- Remove cake from oven; with fork prick holes all over top of cake. Pour
gelatin and 1/2 can strawberry pop over top of cake. Cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, mix vanilla instant pudding according to directions on box.
- Combine Cool Whip and pudding for cake topping. Spread mixture over cake.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce