Cajun Tabasco Wings
- 1/4 cup Tabasco sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings (12 to 15 wings)
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Split wings at each joint and discard tips, pat dry.
- Deep fry at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or until completely cooked and
- While wings are cooking, combine Tabasco sauce, onion powder, garlic powder,
thyme and oregano with the melted butter and simmer for a couple of minutes
to blend the flavors.
- Dip fried wings into the sauce and coat completely.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dip.
Yield: 24 to 30 pieces
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce