Cajun Tartar Sauce
Cajun Tartar Sauce is wonderful with any kind of seafood.
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons sour pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced green
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons capers, chopped
- Combine all ingredients; mix extremely well.
- Chill before serving.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce