Cajun Tomato Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly
sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups (about 1 1/2 pounds) seeded and diced fresh California
- Combine lemon juice and next five ingredients. Beat in yogurt.
- Gently fold chicken and next 3 ingredients into dressing. Chill.
- Just before serving, fold in tomatoes.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce