Cajun Tomato Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly
sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups (about 1 1/2 pounds) seeded and diced fresh California
- Combine lemon juice and next five ingredients. Beat in yogurt.
- Gently fold chicken and next 3 ingredients into dressing. Chill.
- Just before serving, fold in tomatoes.