Cajun Tomato Gravy
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 small cans tomato paste
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a cast iron skillet, sauté onion, celery, garlic and shallots.
- When vegetables are done, add one cup water; reheat, then add tomato paste,
tomato sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and Accent. Simmer very slowly for at least 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.