Cajun Tomato Gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 small cans tomato paste
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a cast iron skillet, sauté onion, celery, garlic and shallots.
- When vegetables are done, add one cup water; reheat, then add tomato paste,
tomato sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and Accent. Simmer very slowly
for at least 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes