Chicken Sauce Piquant
- 8 chicken parts
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Garlic to taste
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- Chicken broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dust chicken with salt, pepper and flour. Brown chicken in vegetable oil.
- Remove skin from chicken and dispose of oil.
- Fry bacon and reserve grease. Drain bacon.
- Make a
- Add chopped vegetables to roux and cook until clear.
- Add tomatoes and broth and cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chicken back to pot. Also return bacon after crumbled and season to
taste. Cook until chicken is tender.
- Serve hot over rice or pasta.
Any meat may be substituted for chicken.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes