Chocolate Filled Beignet
This quick version of the French-inspired pastry will tickle your taste buds
and save time.
- 1 package Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Buttery Dinner Rolls
- 4 cups canola oil
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- powdered sugar
- Remove rolls from pan and thaw in microwave for 1 minute on 50% power.
- Heat oil in a saucepan to about 220 degrees F. Fry one roll at a time until
golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oil to drain.
- Mix cream cheese frosting and Nutella until thoroughly combined. Place in
a frosting gun or pastry bag and inject into each roll.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 4-5 min | Servings: 9
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com