Cajun Crab Cakes just the way you like 'em!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned crabmeat drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning
- Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or regular dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over high heat. Sauté green onions briefly
until tender; cool slightly.
- Combine crabmeat, sautéed green onions, egg, mayonnaise, dry mustard, crushed
crackers, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning (White Pepper Blend). Form into 1/2 inch
thick patties. Coat the patties with bread crumbs.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook cakes until golden
brown on each side.
- Drain briefly on paper towels and serve hot.
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min | Yield: 10 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.