- 25 pounds crawfish
- 12 lemons, cut in half
- 10 medium onions, cut in half
- 3 boxes salt
- 2 cans cayenne pepper
- 2 boxes crab boil
- 15 small new potatoes and/or several ears corn
- Wash and purge crawfish.
- In a 10-gallon pot, bring about 4 gallons of water to boil with seasonings.
- Add crawfish and potatoes or corn and bring to a boil quickly and cook for
approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off fire and let soak for about 5 minutes.
- Remove a few to sample and if not seasoned enough, let soak an additional