Crawfish Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to the
skillet with the oil and sauté for about 30 seconds, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Add the butter while pouring the (already thawed) crawdad tails into the skillet,
along with the Creole seasoning. Sauté about 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir in the whipping cream, Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to
a boil, then let it simmer to reduce by half.
- Serve over rice with French bread or over any fish! Garnish with green onions,
Yield: 4 servings | Cook time: 35 min
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes