Crawfish Etouffee 2
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (or ketchup)
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Red pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 pounds peeled crawfish tails
- Sauté chopped vegetables in butter until onion is transparent.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings to taste.
- Stir in flour and, continuing to stir, add water gradually.
- Add crawfish tails and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and remove from heat.
- Serve over rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.