Crawfish and Grits Casserole
- 1 cup quick grits
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups crawfish tails, cooked
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- Cook grits as per instructions on box and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until onions are clear.
- Add crawfish and sauté another 5 minutes.
- Add crawfish mixture to the grits and add eggs, cheese, Cajun seasoning , salt,
green onions and parsley and mix well.
- Place mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes