- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Chablis
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Season crawfish tails with cayenne pepper and Tabasco and add to melted butter.
- Sauté for 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add mushrooms, pimentos and green onions; cover, and simmer over low heat for
- Add wine.
- Combine water, cornstarch and milk and add to crawfish mixture.
- Add salt, blend, cover, and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring often.