Rice-A-Roni is so versatile that you can add almost anything to it after it has
been prepared. Enjoy this "slightly Cajun" dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound crawfish tail meat
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 box Rice-A-Roni*
* Chicken, Herb & Butter, Broccoli au Gratin, Chicken and Garlic and Chicken
and Mushroom would all be good choices.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Sauté crawfish, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and
seasoning until crawfish are cooked. Set aside.
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni as per instructions on the box.
- Stir in the crawfish mixture.
- Serve at once.
If you use Chicken and Garlic, you may want to omit the garlic clove.