Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine,
cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly
sliced green onion
- 1 to 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon
ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until
chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder,
black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.