Creole Fish Tacos
Ever tried fish tacos New Orleans-style? Dress up your fish with Seasoned Fish-Fri before frying, and sprinkle some Creole Seasoning to spice up the slaw.
Creole Cabbage Slaw
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ZATARAIN'S® Creole Seasoning
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup ZATARAIN'S® Seasoned Fish-Fri
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 5 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- For the Creole Cabbage Slaw, mix vinegar, honey, oil and Creole Seasoning
in large bowl until well blended.
- Add cabbage and cilantro; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare tilapia with Fish-Fri as directed on package.
- Serve tilapia in tortillas topped with Creole Cabbage Slaw.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Yield: 5 servings